Thursday, November 5, 2009

Things I need to do part-time

I think there a lot of things in everybody's life ( especially a programmer's life) that cannot be done in a single day,few days or even a couple of weeks,but which can be accomplished if persistently done over a period of time.Some of these tasks may go to completion and some may not.But,for what it is worth,every project - especially one taken up by own will - gives a certain learning experience.And that experience,is priceless.
So,in this vein,I will jot down some of the tasks that I need to pursue part-time,while at job,at night or at week-ends or in some idle time.And I think this list is gonna get bigger by the day.So here it is :

List of Things to be done
----- -- -------- --- -- ------

  1. Programming a Game

No comments: