Tuesday, August 25, 2009

public static void main()

/*

Hi every1!

I think I am finally going to start blogging after all...

Indeed,I was in this dilemma of whether to wait till eternity for finding when I will be 'knowledgeable-enough' to start writing a 'meaningful' blog or to just start off like many others to write anecdotes of personal history,taste,... & what not!

Anyways,as you might have guessed by now.... I am going to Blog after all! . Though I am still in considerable confusion about the outcome of doing so.

In this Blog,I will try to share the results of my technical endeavors,coding nightmares,rendezvous with new paradigms,expeditions into unexplored language territories and their aesthetic appeal at times.... in short all things geeky! I will try to be as clear and detailed as possible and update the posts in case something of relevance needs to be added/altered. In any case,any suggestions regarding improving the blog are always welcome.

*/

{ LEt thE j0urnEy bEg!N }

No comments: